sorry, but the wall-jumping is way too inconsistent for this 'game' to be considered playable.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Welcome to the Deep: Pixel-art platformer game located deep inside caves.
You are a cave explorer who accidentally falls in a pit which leads to a big cave system. After some exploration, you find remains of an old civilization that used to live there, but they are long extinct, but the cave is still populated with Bats, Slimes and other kinds of creatures. After hours of climbing, jumping, and swimming you find the exit...
- 2D Platformer
- Pixel style graphics
- Advanced Movement Mechanics
- Local & Online Multiplayer
|Arrow Keys / WASD||Movment|
|X||Range Attack (Bow)|
|C||Roll (Immune to damage)|
Local Multiplayer Controls
|N||Range Attack (Bow)|
|M||Roll (Immune to damage)|
|O||Range Attack (Bow)|
|P||Roll (Immune to damage)|
How to install Deep
- Download the .zip file bellow
- Extract the files somewhere on your PC
- Enter the folder that represents your system information (Windows 32 or 64, Linux 32 or 64 and OS X)
- OPTIONAL: If you haven't installed newest version of Direct X on Windows, you should run the dxwebsetup.exe file and then play the game.
- Run deep or nw file in the folder to start playing!
Deep Supporter Edition
Please read before buying Supporter Edition
By purchasing Deep Supporter Edition you will receive:
- 5 Exclusive Levels
- Exclusive BlackJack skin
- Support the developers
- Supporter Role on official Deep Discord Server
If you would like to get Deep Supporter Edition, please visit this page:
You can also support us by donating on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/goricinaproductions
Follow us on Social Media
For updates, announcements and news about the game, follow us on our Social Media!
You can also visit us on other pages:
|Updated||6 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||16 days ago|
|Made with||Construct, Aseprite|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Colorful, Difficult, Exploration, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, Retro|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone, Playstation controller|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Instagram, Patreon, Twitter|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Deep Supporter Edition info11 days ago
- Deep is Released!14 days ago
- Only 2 days18 days ago
- Beta Tester Squad29 days ago
- Google Play Page30 days ago
- Deep Discord Server39 days ago
- 🎉Local Multiplayer🎉45 days ago
- Level Info + New Release Date48 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Can you explain us your thought more in detail?
to put it simple, the timing window for wall jumping seems to be all over the place, often causing the player to miss what should have been an easy jump. (normal jumping, on the other hand, seems to have a decently stable timing in sync with the timing for left/right movement)