A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Welcome to the Deep: Pixel-art platformer game located deep inside caves.
You are a cave explorer who accidentally falls in a pit which leads to a big cave system. After some exploration, you find remains of an old civilization that used to live there, but they are long extinct, but the cave is still populated with Bats, Slimes and other kinds of creatures. After hours of climbing, jumping, and swimming you find the exit...
- 2D Platformer
- Pixel style graphics
- Advanced Movement Mechanics
- Local & Online* Multiplayer
|Arrow Keys / WASD||Movment|
|X||Range Attack (Bow)|
|C||Roll (Immune to damage)|
Local Multiplayer Controls
|N||Range Attack (Bow)|
|M||Roll (Immune to damage)|
|C||Range Attack (Bow)|
|V||Roll (Immune to damage)|
Download on Mobile
Download the game on mobile here:
How to install Deep (PC)
- Download the .zip file bellow
- Extract the files somewhere on your PC
- Enter the folder that represents your system information (Windows 32 or 64, Linux 32 or 64 and OS X)
- OPTIONAL: If you haven't installed newest version of Direct X on Windows, you should run the dxwebsetup.exe file and then play the game.
- Run deep or nw file in the folder to start playing!
Follow us on Social Media
For updates, announcements and news about the game, follow us on our Social Media!
You can also visit us on other pages:
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: The online multiplayer will be added in one of the upcoming updates.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Nov 30, 2018|
|Made with||Construct, Aseprite|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Exploration, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone, Playstation controller|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Instagram, Patreon, Twitter|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Introducing Deep Battle Royale54 days ago
- Official Deep the Game Subreddit63 days ago
- Deep v2.2 UpdateJan 12, 2019
- Happy New Year!Jan 01, 2019
- Deep Winter UpdateDec 24, 2018
- Deep Supporter Edition infoDec 05, 2018
- Deep is Released!Dec 02, 2018
- Only 2 daysNov 28, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Our intention in multiplayer was to limit the roll (every 3 seconds) because in our testing we found out that it was over powered. The infinity roll on a joystick is our mistake and it will be fixed in the update. We will also reduce the roll cooldown time to 1.5 seconds
Please fix the jump
Can you translate this game into French please(i speak french)if not this game is great.
the game is great but one thing that makes it almost impossible to play is the jumping. please fix this
sorry, but the wall-jumping is way too inconsistent for this 'game' to be considered playable.
Can you explain us your thought more in detail?
to put it simple, the timing window for wall jumping seems to be all over the place, often causing the player to miss what should have been an easy jump. (normal jumping, on the other hand, seems to have a decently stable timing in sync with the timing for left/right movement)